Sunday, May 16, 2010

Definitely Dolly

After weeks of emailing Nickie at Dolly Couture, I have decided that I am definitely going to purchase one of their custom dresses. I despise shopping; therefore, I think the best bet for a gal like me is to send along my measurements and hope for the best. I would rather take my chances on Dolly than spend a single minute trying on wedding dresses at a bridal store. Talk about the third ring of hell. Besides, what's my mantra? I am a lazy bride.

So, yesterday I visited Aleny to get my measurements taken. If you live in the New York City area and are in need of a really nice tailor/dressmaker, please check her out (57 West 57th Street, suite 602 - 212-317-5911). She's as sweet as pie (mmmm...pie). And she didn't charge me! This in New York, baby, where you get charged for blinking.

Okay, back to studying. I have my very last class this upcoming Thursday. Of course, I still need to finish an 18+ page group paper, create a presentation, and take a final, so I'm not celebrating yet...

Go Dolly!

No comments:

Post a Comment