Saturday, December 4, 2010

Nasty Little Cold

Man, this little cold of mine is taking on a life of its own. I've tried to kill it with wine, I've tried to pacify it with pizza, and I've tried denying it even exists (denial is a forté of mine; it's genetic, I think) - all to no avail.

In preparation for all the loot we received for the wedding, we are tackling the kitchen cabinets. Why on Earth do we have a meat dehydrator, anyway? We are getting rid of the old and making room for the new. I'll hack my way through the process and then it's time to begin the online Christmas shopping extravaganza!

Wow, this is a lame-ass post. I just felt the pressing obligation to write; however, my head is so cloudy and I am literally mouth-breathing, so perhaps I shouldn't have bothered? I'm thinking that is the case...

No comments:

Post a Comment