Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cards & Pockets

I have mentioned them before, but I wanted to give special props to Cards & Pockets.

I called the other day because I am a little apprehensive about our time line and was assured by the super-casual, yet learned, representative that turnaround time is 1-3 days! We purchased a color swatch deck and the colors are so gorgeous we had a difficult time deciding.

Of course, we have not yet placed our final order, but if the invitations turn out anything like I imagine they will (and with such great service) you can bet I'll be incorporating more of their products into the wedding, not to mention future events!

1 comment:

  1. OK - the invites did turn out fabulously; however, I concede that they were a GIANT time suck. (We are very pleased with the outcome, though.)

    ReplyDelete