Saturday, November 13, 2010

Let the Lovefest Begin!

As promised, I feel compelled to praise the many vendors who made my wedding day nearly perfect!

First on the docket: Etsy. I cannot begin to express my gratitude to the craftspeople whose creativity far exceeds my own! I purchased the following and am humbled by their beauty...

Krystle with Feathers and Frills created a custom hair fascinator, shoe clips and boutonniere for the day. They are, in a word, stunning and made me feel so glamorous! I will surely keep these for the rest of my life and loan them (maybe!) to fulfill my future brides' requisite "Something Borrowed."




Next, Rock Star Hottie whipped up these saucy wrist clutches, which I gave to my Bridesmaids filled with makeups and hair accessories:











And, finally, Pam of Curran's of Vermont designed this delicate necklace, which perfectly matched the heirloom earrings I borrowed.













With the help of these artisans I looked and felt fierce. Every bride wants to look her best on her wedding day; I not only looked my best, but did so at the hands of remarkable craftspeople, who share not only their talents, but a piece of themselves with everything they create.

Thank you, Etsy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment