Friday, October 22, 2010

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Well I have to confess - I almost shit a diamond this week. I had absolutely no idea how stressful the week before a wedding can be.

On Wednesday alone I was: A) blind-sided with the last minute detail that I needed to get an insurance policy for $1,000,000.00 / $2,000,000.00 (yes, those are millions...and in US dollars) and B) finally received my finalized proposal and invoice.

On Thursday I had a migraine and was practically rendered useless.

Today I am feeling much better and have very little to accomplish - I dropped off stuff at the zoo, tasted some specialty cocktails, and got a manicure / pedicure (red polish, of course).

In 90 minutes we'll have our rehearsal and then it's off to dinner. First, I will take the time whilst alone to try on my dress for the final time to find out if I can have beer tonight (if that puppy is snug, it will be seltzer all night long)!

No comments:

Post a Comment