Thursday, October 7, 2010

The BusBank

Every time I think of renting this bus, I recall the expression, "Don't put all your eggs in one basket."

Part of me thinks that we are so clever, offering transportation for 75% of our guest list. I mean, so many are traveling in for our event and driving in New York City is not for the faint of heart.

The other part chastises myself for foolishly putting nearly all of guests in the hands of a bus company that will - if the Better Business Bureau can be trusted - get them there on time and in one piece.

I'm not a gambling person by nature, but the dice are on the table and I have my fingers crossed.

PS - Tony from the BusBank is a very affable guy and the company gives the impression of being highly capable. If they turn out to be otherwise, our honeymoon will take a diversion to Chicago so I can kick some Butt(Bank).

1 comment:

  1. Hah - the BusBank receives Google Alerts when their company is mentioned online; Tony captured my post and emailed it back to me. Yikes - I'm glad I said nice things!

    ReplyDelete